• Contact Us

    We will project your salon forward.
    • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
    • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

THE IMPORTANCE OF DIGITAL MARKETING

  • There are more than one billion searches completed on the Internet every day.
  • Google accounts for roughly 85% of all searches worldwide, with Bing, Yahoo! and several smaller search engines making up the other 15%.
  • 59% of Americans search online every day. 90% of U.S. residents use it at least once each month.
  • 74% of searches are local.
  • 82% of local searchers follow up with a phone call or visit.

LAW.invest

are you found online?

Do you worry about your website appearing in search engine results when potential new customers search for your important keywords and services? If new clients aren’t visiting your website and scheduling appointments, your salon advertising campaign needs serious, immediate attention. Traditional advertising avenues such as television, print ads and radio spots are slowly dying away. Because of this, more salon businesses like yours are taking the leap to online marketing. With Salon Marketing Gurus working for you, our Google Adwords experts, copywriters, SEO specialists, marketing consultants and salon website design team is dedicated to helping your business thrive. If your business’ current website isn’t bringing in new clients, and if your business isn’t being found online, we’ll bring positive, measurable results to improve your situation.

ELEMENTS OF YOUR Salon MARKETING SOLUTION

  • Web Design: Your potential client’s first impression of you. READ MORE
  • Search Engine Optimization: Our diverse approach to SEO brings you first-page rankings. READ MORE
  • Pay-Per-Click Advertising: We track every dollar for consistent lead generation. READ MORE
  • Analytics & Reporting: Data is power. We report and make adjustments to improve your ROI. READ MORE

GET STARTED

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.